SPIKED PASSION FRUIT COCKTAIL

This Passion Fruit Cocktail is a party in a drink..!! Slightly tart, salty, refreshing your taste buds and may give you kick if more Vodka is added.  I dare you to drink just one!!

Step away from the bottled juice.  Nothing compares to the freshly squeezed sort, so break out your sieve and get squashing.  Pair this lively juice with fresh mint, vodka, lemon juice, club soda and some crystals of salt.


I must say that I was totally clueless about cocktails. Recently I was told by someone that for a drink to be named a cocktail, it is a must to add Alcohol in it. I’ve never been a drinker, so my husband always has been in charge of that department.


I am so fascinated with the fact that with few ingredients mixology the cocktails look so damn photogenic!!!

I’m a fruity drinking person!! So here is another fruity drink you’ll definitely love!  For Non-alcohol consumers, just avoid the vodka, trust me...... it still tastes refreshing.














These passion fruits are from my Mother-in-laws garden, staying seven seas far, she parceled them to me.  Some of the fruits were sour in taste and i was not so happy with the idea of adding sugar to sweeten it and then that’s how I came up with the thought of savory cocktail. Hence I made a spiked version of the passion fruit cocktail sparkle.  This fruity drink will be a nice accompaniment to all those filling family get together dishes.

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups club soda
  • 2/3 cup vodka
  • 1 cup passion fruit pulp
  • 2 cups crushed ice
  • Few sprigs of mint
  • Crystal salt as per taste

Procedure:

Scoop out the Passion Fruit pulp and Muddle it.

Combine the vodka, salt, lemon juice and passion fruit together. Stir until the salt is dissolved.



Stir in the club soda. Add  ice cubes.

Garnish with mint and lemon wedges before serving.




If you try this recipe, let me know what you think! Leave a comment, and don’t forget to post your pictures so I can see your creations. Thank you!



Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE this Blog and like us on www.facebook.com/inishkitchen if you have liked this recipe and wish to receive more updates on the upcoming posts.





Comments