Banana Peanut Butter Sandwich


Sweet, salt and crunchy sandwich for a fit body. Peanut butter and Banana are actually good for people who do lot of sport and gym. My Kids have been into sports and Banana is part of their regular fitness diet plan. Hence I just keep introducing different recipes of Banana to avoid boredom. Hey… but this sandwiche is not just limited to fitness people. If you are like me, who thinks of healthy eating and in the mood for some gorgeous tiny fudgy morsels of indulgence, then these are for you. Settle down with a cup of coffee, watching thru the window and gazing the nature, enjoy the warmth of the sandwich and the fragrance of coffee. Trust me, you really will feel blissfully content.

This is one of those recipes which you can enjoy effortlessly, when everything seems to slow down and you're into some kind of respite. My this recipe is inspired by the celebrity chef Nigella Lawson. I thought I might share it with you.


For this recipe I have used Sourdough bread, because I felt this enhances the flavor of sandwich. Sourdough bread has a mildly sour taste that is not present in most other breads made with yeast.  A cozy warm breakfast that can be made in no time with a hot cup of coffee. 

Ingredients:


  • 2 bananas
  • 4 slices of Sourdough bread
  • 4 tablespoon Peanut Butter
  • Unsalted Butter, as needed

Procedure:

Slice the bananas in round shape.



Spread the peanut butter on each slice of bread. I have used crunchy peanut butter to have the perfect crunch in each bit.

Arrange the bananas over the peanut spread and top it with another slices of peanut butter bread. 



Heat a pan and add a dollop of butter. Place the sandwich on the butter and toast on both the sides until the golden crust is formed and the peanut and bananas begin to soften and oozy.





The beauty of this recipe is that it is so easy to get your hands on the ingredients, it takes minutes to make.



Do try this recipe and don’t forget to let me know if you like it through comments. Be kind to like my page and share with your friends using the buttons on the side, that would really encourage me. God Bless!

Please do SUBSCRIBE this Blog and like us on www.facebook.com/inishkitchen if you liked this recipe and wish to receive more updates on the upcoming posts

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing such healthy and tasty information with us. I hope you will share some more info about healthy recipes. Please keep sharing!

    Best Peanut Butter for Bodybuilding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice post on Peanut butter. I hope you will share some more info about peanut butter and more healthy recipe. Please keep sharing!
    Best my fitness peanut butter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your positive vibe. I will!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for your positive vibe. I will!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment